INTRODUCTION

Hello and welcome to my fishing blog ,

My name is Nicholas Barsby and fishing is a big part of my life , I have been fishing Chesil beach for 24 years and started blogging my reports mainly so I can look back at the previous years catches and keep all my photos in one place. But from next year '2017' as well as my reports I will be going in to more detail when it comes to the rigs and bait I use and why . Hopefully this will help a few of you beginner's catch a fish or two! Fishing is not only a hobby for me it is also work as I have designed many rigs for various Fishing Brands and have made around 40'000 rigs to date !!

If you are fishing chesil for the first time but unsure on anything just get in touch and I will try and point you in the right direction stay safe!!

Tight lines







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catch Up Report !!

Plaice Aplenty ,April 2017